Seattle is a city with a diverse population that values health. Many women in Seattle consider breast augmentation as a way to enhance their natural beauty. When planning breast augmentation, choosing between silicone or saline implants is one of the most crucial decisions that women have to make. This article will explore the factors that you should consider in Seattle when making this decision. Read more now on seattle facial
Breast Implant Basics
Breast augmentation involves placing implants in order to increase breast size and shape. In Seattle, silicone and saline breast implants are the most common types.
Silicone Breast Implants
– Natural Feel and Look: Silicone implants have a natural feel and look compared to saline. They are designed to mimic the density and texture of natural breast tissue.
– Less likely to Ripple : Silicone breast implants are less prone to ripple and wrinkle. This makes them an ideal choice for women who have thin breast tissue.
– Pre-Filled : Silicone Implants are pre-filled with gel silicone, so the size can be determined before surgery.
FDA-Approved Breast Implants for Women Aged 22+: In the United States silicone breast implants for breast augmentation are FDA-approved by women age 22+.
Saline breast implants:
– Adjustable size: Saline implants can be filled with sterile seawater after implantation, allowing adjustments to the size during surgery in order to achieve symmetry.
– Smaller Incisions : Since saline implant are filled after the insertion, it is necessary to make smaller incisions. This can result in less visible scarring.
FDA-approved breast implants for women 18 years and older: Saline breast implant are FDA approved for women 18 years and older to augment their breasts.
Consider these factors:
1. Consider your desired breast shape, size, and appearance. Silicone implants provide a natural appearance, whereas saline can be customized to your preferences.
2. The choice between saline and silicone implants can be influenced by your body type. This includes the amount of breast tissue that you already have. The natural feel of silicone may be more appealing to thin individuals.
3. Ripple concerns: If you have concerns about rippling and wrinkles, silicone implants could be the best choice.
4. Age: FDA guidelines specify the minimum age to receive each type of implant. Women aged 22 years and older are eligible for silicone implants, while women aged 18 years and older are eligible for saline implant.
5. Saline implants can be less expensive than silicon implants. This may be an important factor for some patients.
Consultation with Plastic Surgeons:
A board-certified plastic surgery in Seattle can help you make the right decision. A board-certified plastic surgeon in Seattle can help you decide which breast implant is best for your needs.
The decision to choose between silicone or saline implants is an important one that must be made after careful consideration of the aesthetic goals, your body type and your personal preferences. Seattle’s plastic surgeons are experienced and can help you make the right decision. They will ensure that you get the desired breast augmentation result. Breast augmentation is a great way to boost your natural beauty and confidence.